View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6116 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker97 View Post
That's why it's always best to have a driver as well. But the problem is finding those trustworthy ones. They will go all out in helping you for such matters, even when the girl does things that should not be done.
I have a different style. I would never hire a driver for all day. I trust drivers less than the girls, and in case of troubles I am used to solve them by myself.

I take ojek or I walk, to go where I want to go. If I go to a joint, I don't want the price be higher because of the commission to the driver. At night, I find my girls in disco or pubs. I never book a girl from a joint, but I do short time on site, if I am in the mood and I am not concerned to spoil my libido for the adventures that I hope to have in the night.

I booked a girl overnight only a couple of times, many years ago. I have always regretted. Once the sex has been done, having this guest in the room limits my freedom, and usually I have little to conversate. A different story is if I find a special one in pub or disco, so special I want to invite her to my room.

Last edited by Black Page; 05-05-2024 at 01:02 PM.