Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Mostly Covid Period Escapades

Covid-19 have largely curtailed our previously taken-for-granted options of legal and ‘underground’ gals. I have mostly abstained from the forum to suppress my urges and only check out VP telegram from time to time.

I am glad that I managed to try many VPremium gals both before and during this period (Paris, Hebe, Armani, Yuki, Queen, Zara, Kylie, Lucy, Milan, Priscillia, Flora, Chanel, Denise, Adeline, Eliza, Mimi, Vicky, Versace, Tissot). Save for Tissot who had attitude problem, all the gals are really pretty and young, model grade eg Adeline and Isabel, pint sized syt eg Eliza and Denise who are so cute easy to carry fuck.

However Isabel is really the best of the best that I have tried from VP.
A belated summary of my recent experience with her a week before she rtv:

1. Model chio look with chilli red lipstick and petite slim bod with no fats, snowy fair and smooth complexion
2. Full C racks that felt so real with pink barley sized nips
3. She’s literally bathed in perfume and really enhanced the lovemaking session
4. Slurpy bj v well done
5. Cowgal riding is the best I’ve had in the last few years (on par with Eliza)
6. Multiple positions fucking and oh so tight pussy, sensuous morning in background
7. DFK with such a pretty model like babe
8. Ended off with explosive climax

Now wonder she’s the legend!!!
Will definitely zoom in for her or any of my Top 3 VP gals when they are back (Eliza and Denise complete the other top 3 gals).

Btw sorry that I still have not learnt how to attach photos.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪