Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Mostly Covid Period Escapades

Covid-19 have largely curtailed our previously taken-for-granted options of legal and ‘underground’ gals. I have mostly abstained from the forum to suppress my urges and only check out VP telegram from time to time.

I am glad that I managed to try many VPremium gals both before and during this period (Paris, Hebe, Armani, Yuki, Queen, Zara, Kylie, Lucy, Milan, Priscillia, Flora, Chanel, Denise, Adeline, Eliza, Mimi, Vicky, Versace, Tissot). Save for Tissot who had attitude problem, all the gals are really pretty and young, model grade eg Adeline and Isabel, pint sized syt eg Eliza and Denise who are so cute easy to carry fuck.

However Isabel is really the best of the best that I have tried from VP.
A belated summary of my recent experience with her a week before she rtv:

1. Model chio look with chilli red lipstick and petite slim bod with no fats, snowy fair and smooth complexion
2. Full C racks that felt so real with pink barley sized nips
3. She’s literally bathed in perfume and really enhanced the lovemaking session
4. Slurpy bj v well done
5. Cowgal riding is the best I’ve had in the last few years (on par with Eliza)
6. Multiple positions fucking and oh so tight pussy, sensuous morning in background
7. DFK with such a pretty model like babe
8. Ended off with explosive climax

Now wonder she’s the legend!!!
Will definitely zoom in for her or any of my Top 3 VP gals when they are back (Eliza and Denise complete the other top 3 gals).

Btw sorry that I still have not learnt how to attach photos.
I've tried quite a number of girls on his stable since the pandemic started and I've generally been surprised by the quality of the girls, met quite a number of gems since then. The prettiest and horniest has got to be Eliza imo, was blown away since the first time I met her, couldn't believe such a cute looking girl could be so naughty in bed.

I've tried Isabel once and agree with you on her looks, she looks hot with her red lips and sexy body.

Of notable mention is Qin, who is a quiet beauty, but when her buttons are pushed she can be a good fuck as well.

Another very horny one though not as pretty is Pixie who's no longer with the stable. She loves talking abt sex as well as enjoy the deed as well. Every time I see her we both will be super drenched after the session, after which she'll still play with my tool still trying to wring out every juice.

Another beauty is Nikki, who's still with the stable, super snow white fair and sharp facial features, not the typical Vietnamese look. She takes some time to cum but when done right, seeing her red engorged pussy on her snow white skin when high is a huge turn on for me.

Thought I saw Eliza`s recommendation (Sydney) in the telegram, she looks hot but somehow the post is no longer there, not sure why.

If any Bros encountered other gems in his stable, pls do share. He deserves the business for bringing such quality babes during hard times.