Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
I've tried quite a number of girls on his stable since the pandemic started and I've generally been surprised by the quality of the girls, met quite a number of gems since then. The prettiest and horniest has got to be Eliza imo, was blown away since the first time I met her, couldn't believe such a cute looking girl could be so naughty in bed.

I've tried Isabel once and agree with you on her looks, she looks hot with her red lips and sexy body.

Of notable mention is Qin, who is a quiet beauty, but when her buttons are pushed she can be a good fuck as well.

Another very horny one though not as pretty is Pixie who's no longer with the stable. She loves talking abt sex as well as enjoy the deed as well. Every time I see her we both will be super drenched after the session, after which she'll still play with my tool still trying to wring out every juice.

Another beauty is Nikki, who's still with the stable, super snow white fair and sharp facial features, not the typical Vietnamese look. She takes some time to cum but when done right, seeing her red engorged pussy on her snow white skin when high is a huge turn on for me.

Thought I saw Eliza`s recommendation (Sydney) in the telegram, she looks hot but somehow the post is no longer there, not sure why.

If any Bros encountered other gems in his stable, pls do share. He deserves the business for bringing such quality babes during hard times.
I abstained from any outside fucking for almost a year and only resumed last month.

Eliza is my go to when I need a fricking good time last year.
We really enjoyed our fucks together, pushing one another to our limits.
End up all sweaty and jelly legs. Went for her at least 3x before I took a break.
Hole fucking tight as well

��
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 01-07-2022 at 07:15 PM.