View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5908 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You read the replies above...different ppl replied to bro Black Page...
I am sorry and I apologize. I asked a question which I think was not much out of topic, because most people here is from Singapore.
Then, many responded and I am just happy people wants to help

ABOUT BATAM
It is getting better! I was so disappointed during my visit in December. I arrived here 2 days ago and I am already overbooking my time with girls I know from previous visits and new girls met in Newton. 50% ghost after promising, so I still have 50% of them to enjoy.
Newton is not as good as before COVID, but it's getting better. There are more working girls around, and on Friday some 2 or 3 interesting enough to consider. On my first night, I came back to my hotel at 8am. Headache all day long
I called a SYT looking I met in December to meet me in the morning in my hotel. Guess what, she was disappointed of my offer 500k, because "I never did this, but my friend always does it, and she gets 2M from Singapore people". Finally I gave her 1M. Indeed, worth the experience. Absolutely: unprofessional divorced eager to try a new experience. The problem was to get free: she wanted to stay with me all day long, but I like to roam free.
So far, 1 or 2 girls per day. I cannot do more.

Last edited by Black Page; 28-04-2024 at 02:09 PM.