View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good Sunday all! Heading out soon, short update.

-------------------

Guys, being guys, swung the door wide open hard. It slammed right into some passerbys, and the star of this story - Alicia. The KTV girl laughed - which is not funny because we nearly caused a fight with the group of ladies who just finished their supper nearby. Not all ladies are afraid of making trouble or fighting back since they're the lesser gender and law usually sides with them.

A(licia): OW!!!

Alicia fell backwards to the floor, her friends tried to catch her but failed. I was a bit tipsy and didn't react accordingly but stood there like an idiot. The KTV hostess was leaning against me and looking at Alicia.

Alicia's friends:

- Oi you don't know how to say sorry is it
- Open doors don't know how to see ah?
- You injured my friend you know

- etc etc.

You get how ladies are. Alicia was however, much quieter and looking dissed from falling down.

Thankfully none of my army friends tried to fight back or get into a more heated argument. After some effort of trying to placate the ladies and make things less awkward for everybody. Everybody parted ways, I didn't even remember Alicia and that incident. But like an old joke goes:

Best archeologists are female. Because they are damn good at digging up the past.