View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I dunno about u! But i am grateful n contented here!
U KPKB till cows come home also useless. If u want to live here, Lan Lan u will still have to follow the system in Singapore like it or not! If u are so capable, go live in Australia, USA or North Korea....
Signing off here, not gona waste my time with u here!
Lol......

You are saying citizens at Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Europe, South Korea, USA etc are not contented because they regularly change governments and complain about their governments?

Do you know these countries are more developed than Singapore and whatever Singapore has, these countries have much more.

I am not sure but I think your brain is stir fried by PAP until thinking Singapore is the centre of the universe and all creations. PAP is your God. It makes no sense.

People like you will be the first to surrender when war comes since you blindly obey anyone that is in power. Singapore cannot rely on people like you in crisis.You make NS look redundant and yet you support PAP. Ironic and hypocrite. Lol.

You should live in North Korea, your mentality suits there especially your 'not happy, can leave the country' mentality.

Your PAP is beyond and above criticisms. PAP are your deities and Gods.

But the issue here is not political but SPF and Northview Secondary School. So all your points are pointless.