Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryner View Post
I found it along the sithong road. And as some of the bro said. The conditions are not really good but acceptable to me because the the girls there are quite nice. The have both laos an vietnams there and are about 200k kip. Here is the location (17.977594,102.589506). Mostly people that goes here i see are chinaman. They can converse in chinese also but i cannot
(Note:I'm not chinese nor indian and i look like laos/thai. So you probably know what race i am)

And im also currently in boten and things only become lively at night here in boten
Its a sad situation on Sithong Road. The shacks were so convenient and so many of them there about 10-12 pre-covid, now the area is gentrified and they have been driven out with only 2-3 left as far as i can see. I wonder about checking out the side roads sometimes maybe there are a few hidden away. There was once one up near where Hunan Hotel was and it was filled with Vietnamese girls who were basically models 9/10s.