View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
A Mother's Diary

A Mother’s Diary

I normally don’t write diary… But recently I started one… and I have to keep it encrypted with a password on my laptop.

Dear diary, I recently found out Aaron has been masturbating with my used underwear. I normally throw my used underwear into the washing machine after bath and will wash it together with other dirty linen later in the night. Recently, I was sorting out the dirty clothes cos 1 of Aaron’s jeans was dark colored and new and I was afraid the color would run. That was when I discovered Aaron’s “new habit”. I found my purple lacy undies were wet and sticky.

The crotch part was soaked with sperm, I knew that immediately. I was stunned for a second and quickly put it down with other clothes. It must be Aaron… My husband has no need to use my undies to pleasure himself. My boy has grown up already… My fingers were instinctively rubbing on the still wet surface, feeling its stickiness against the texture. There was no one in the kitchen.

I knew it was wrong, but I have a strange fetish that was trained by my husband Matt. I love sperm. I was very sensitive to the smell of it. I love how Matt shot his sticky hot sperm on my face and felt it trickle down my chin, my big boobs. I would spread them around my boobs then scoop them back up on my fingers and lick them clean… I know it sounds perverted… But it’s my secret diary… I guess I can say anything, haha…

I held that cum soaked undies and licked the sperm on it. It was not as tasty though. Sperm needs to be FRESH. I hope this is a one off thing and I don’t intend to tell Matt about it. He’s a strict dad and I am worried he might over react.

Talk to you again diary.

31 July 2022.

June didn’t wash the dirty clothes that night. She wanted to confirm her suspicion and removed her panites and placed it on top of the rest of the clothes. She was feeling a bit horny after her new discovery about her son's new hobby. That night she initiated sex and Matt couldn’t get it hard enough. She did her best to bj him but to no avail.

“Dear what happened? Tired?” June pouted and asked.

“Ya, recently quite busy… Big project coming up…”, Matt lied. The truth was he was banging his new secretary before he came home for 3 straight hours until his balls were drained.

“But I want…” June continued to play with Matt’s limp dick.

“Sorry dear tonight really bo bian…, tomorrow need wake up early go work” Matt stopped her hand and put on his underwear again.

“You! Ok ok next time you beg me also don’t give you” June was annoyed that her horniness was unanswered.

June was tossing and turning while Matt was snoring away in 5 mins. She looked at the clock and it was already 1am. She got up and wanted to get a drink from the kitchen. As she walked past the kitchen’s toilet she realized it was occupied as the light was on. Hmm? Who was it? Was it Aaron? Or Mandy her daughter? Normally she don’t care, but tonight she was horny after founding that cum stained panties of her and she started to imagine it was Aaron behind that toilet door, wrapping her panties to his dick and stroking it up and down. She shook off that image in her head immediately. Geez.. June you one fuck-up mom, fantasizing your son…

Then she remembered she placed her used panites for that night in the washing machine. She walked to it silently and checked. It was not there anymore. She looked at the bathroom and carefully walked back, pressing her right ear on the door. She heard the air movement sound inside the bathroom and also someone inside making a rustling and grunting sound.

“Fuck mom yeah…. Suck my dick mom…”

She heard it, although it’s not too loud, she still heard it clearly. Her heart quickened a bit and she clutched her slinky nightie in front of her boobs. She should be moving away as a good mother but she found herself wanting to listen more. Was my boy masturbating inside with my panties??

To be cuntinued…