Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
Went down last night and had Kat. Not the best looking but made up for it in the corner room with superb attitude.

Good service, I thought. The BJ was excellent and I returned the favour. She proceeded to gag me roughly. My eyes watered sia. She immediately asked me if she could top me. I was hesitant but in the end went for it. Not used to this I asked her to be gentle. She did not. Damned it was uncomfortable (not as painful as others made it out to be) at first and it felt like I needed to take a shit. First in doggy, then turned over where she HJ me while pumping. She came in the CD and I came as well through her stroking.

Before cumming, she asked me if she could CIM. Errrr - NO!

A different experience this one. Don't know if I will walk this side again.

On the way down, was stroked a few times by various ladies. One sweet looking LB which did not put on any make up and was in a beige dress revealing her ample tits said to try her next time. Introduced herself as Hazel.

And yes, there was an LB at the bottom end of the staircase in a red dress that looks yummy.
Took the red dress LB a year ago, she's a looker, but a let down in service. Rushed job, dead fish during FJ and cannot change position.

Here's her TS dating link: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Ainah_rashid

No need to wonder why she's always available with no customers taking her.