View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
She has a very natural pleasant look. I like her kind of beauty when I first saw her. When I went there first time for Jenny, told myself next round must try MJ. But Jenny’s massage was so good that it was like months later that I finally tried MJ. We hit it off well the first time, since she has seen me coming often.

If I remember correctly, some bros here mentioned the shop closed because Jenny wanted to stop this line of work ? She was probably the person that signed the shop tenancy ? It was really a pity. Never had such soothing massage and Jenny’s JG makes me feel so dazed with blurry vision and feel so high that I even try to reach out to her boobs (she sits at the other end of bed), but she will gently move my hands away from her body, and ask me to relax and enjoy

QUOTE=daring70;21789045]i really miss mei juan, she was had the kind of milfy figure that i love[/QUOTE]