Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
FlaccidPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Since it has been so long after my favourite mls stopped work, and things reopened a bit, decided to walk around my area to look for another ml to receive long term treatment from.

Surprisingly, there's this spa with parking spaces, short walk from MRT and bus stop, that's always been operating all these years, but I never actually checked out before.

Decided to hop in since massage prices were reasonable and I could extend if I wanted to. As many as 6 ladies were available but I decided to go with the cutest looking one.

Experience was really, really positive! I was allowed to shower before and after the massage, I kept track and the massage was as long as I paid for, and they didn't rush me about showering. Place was clean and the room was air conditioned.

The lady admitted she was new but she was definitely aiming to please, her massage strength was surprising for her frame, although she massaged my back better than my arms and legs. She seemed shy and quiet at first, but talking to her in mandarin helped her open up a little. She admits that the other ladies and the ang pai all have better massages than her, but I sorta appreciated that she's hardworking and trying to improve.

Might try the other ladies but pretty satisfied to stick with the cutie. Left a pretty satisfied man, the body enjoyed itself and slept very soundly that night.

Happy to report, got new haunt for regular massage going forward.

Cheers bros.
Hi bro, can share contact? thanks