View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
9 years back in Malaysia there was a colleague in finance department which I admired but too bad she was married to someone else. We chat quite a lot back then. One day I she was unhappy due to an argument among them. We met on the lift lobby and went for a drink in a bar few street away from company.

She complained about her husband that night. Me being a nice guy trying to comfort her, and suggest ways she could do to make good their relationship. After discussing her issue then she asked me what type of lady do I like. I upfront told her, confess to her that I like her but too bad she is married. She then asked me whether did I fantasized having sex with her. I answered yes honestly and we burst into laughter.

After an hour of drinking in pub, we walk back to our respectively car which parked quite near. When we reached her car, she asked me what would be nice if she can do for me. I requested for a handjob. She invited me to the back seat of her car and she started undressed my pants and underwear. She gently caress my lil bro. I asked permission to caress her boobs and slowly entered my hands inside her shirt and grabbed her lovely breast. I cummed in less than 3 minutes and I gave her a handjob after that as well.

We chatted as usual on the second day and after 8 or 9 months.she got a better offer elsewhere and we ended there.
Ha? u have the chance of a lifetime and u went for a hj? tats like striking the lottery and selling the ticket for 5 bucks.