View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 12:36 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
This morning i date my favourite ml out for a short time and she confessed she has a backer that consistently provide her with cash, enough for her own used. She turn down the man's offered to be her sugar daddy becos of tigh down and the amount she make at work is her extra pocket money. She only ask me not to tigh her down and not to restrict what she do. She will meet me if she has the time. Since we are on very close terms i listen everything to her. As long she satisfied my needs. Bought her some clothes and pay the hotel.
All these while i am her sex machine. We never broke up after 2 years.
She is in her mid thirties, tired of having sex with guy complaining of poor erections from most guys until 1 day i introduce her to dildos. The reason she keeps coming back to me is she is addicted to sex toys and i am patience enough to make her cum again and again. She is very much difference from other ladies and something special.
sounds like you are having a great time bro.

look forward to your sharing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment