View Single Post
Old 23-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaja View Post
I believe that because I have experienced so many excellent prostitutes, a typical civilised lady would never catch up or be able to compete. I believe that for me, visiting prostitutes is the road to finding fulfillment in life. The everyday duties of having to connect with the gf are growing irksome and might seem overpowering at times. Anyone had come to this understanding?
Totally understand bro. I have similar experience too.
Is like either you get good sex but not much connection feeling to it. Or you got someone who can talk with you everything under the sun, but the sex is just average or cmi.

For me now is to slowly find what i really want and continue from there. If this lady does not give what i want, maybe i continue hunting while holding onto her first. Once there’s someone better, drop the current one.

That’s what i feel now.

Btw it’s up to every individuals.