View Single Post
Old 20-05-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: My experience finding a girlfriend after five years of only visiting FLs & WLs we

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaja View Post
Appreciate this coming from a lady, what is your suggestion that you recommend to try out in your perspective? Open to know more.
I don't have many experiences to draw from. But when it comes to married life, there are other pleasures besides sex.

I had very little experience with sex when I first started, but I have really improved. It is an attitude issue. If you want your spouse to have fun, you should continue to learn and attempt new things.

A few things I tried. 1 attempt is to give him a blowjob to get him up in the morning. Another is surprising him in the shower by giving him a blowjob, scrubbing his back, then having sex with him.
(3) Making preparations for a vacation in Thailand. bringing my spouse to those naughty massage places in Bangkok to tease him every now and again.

All dull auntie tricks. Young girls can do better