View Single Post
Old 23-05-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Re: My experience finding a girlfriend after five years of only visiting FLs & WLs we

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaja View Post
I grew intrigued in one particular woman, and we had sex after the third date. To be honest, her sex was terrible, dead fish style. We've been having sex/seeing each other for about three weeks.
Think you better drop this woman. If she's Singaporean, from the majority racial grp and in the millennial age grp. Confirm must drop.

Got an ex from NTU. Same shit. Apparently education doesn't provide that woman the common sense to improve on her skills. Just lay there like a dead fish as well.

I slept with tons of prostitutes, should be in the 300-400 range. Nationalities that are usually under performing in terms of skills are PRCs, Vietnamese, Koreans.

Thais (most consistent), Polish, Japanese, Malaysian Chinese are usually the better performers. And yes, there're all prostitutes. Never dated another Singaporean millennial from majority racial grp. Heard some good things from those under 30 grp, but I am too old already (43).

True, there should be life outside of bedrm. But no bedrm skills is a big no-no for me. Unless, you're a man with extremely low self esteem and libido. Yes, the former may suit you better.