Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
antantant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollarsign View Post
don't get defensive bro i'm not trying to bash anyone i'm just stating facts..there are literally men who crossdress and they would turn straight guy's heads right after applying makeup there is no shame about it

search youtube for "ladyboy make up tutorial" and see for yourself..you would be lying to yourself if you don't admit that you can clearly see their concealed masculine bare faces in which they cover with layers of makeup.

I always say thanks god for giving us ladyboys..and also thanks for not letting us see them with no makeup on. It's disappointing just like the moment in our childhood when we knew santa clause isn't real.
I hate to argue with u but I do insist u r choosing the wrong ones,one more tip is to go for those under 1.65m small frame ones.Btw if you don't know anything about ladyboys than stick to girls,if you speak like they are monsters than you shouldn't be in this thread at all.Ive had thai ladyboys for more than 10yrs some are even close friends with me and I am still very certain many of them look very much like lady even without make up.Its just that you don't know how to choose