View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 20
dingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For no frills and value for $ late night massage, can consider this joint near ser****on rd. Operates till 2am. I have tried 2 of their ML, x*x* and ap***, both give solid massages with good teasing. Best part is they will spend up to 15mins on edging massaging your d***, while you can fondle them non stop. Both are also decent lookers with slim bodies and above average boobs. Tbh, both are equally good for me so I always book whoever is available. Value for $ because damage only 60+50. no frills no 89 gimmick. fUll body roaming and also no extra tips requested.
Just tried Apxxx tonight. Not as what is written. Was abit dissappointed. Photo from wechat have to discount about 30%. Entrance was $68 not $60. Massage was OK. Not the best I tried but acceptable, not piano. Extra was on a higher side. Quoted 1B without roaming. An extra 3R for top roaming, 2B for full roam. 3B for BJ. Will not RTM.

Last edited by dingo35; 30-01-2024 at 01:00 AM.