View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Share some information with you since you are new.
Basically most girls are usually quite open minded when u try different MLs within same spa, they are fine with that cos you supporting their "sisters" also.
Rule of thumb, u are there to spend, there are here to earn. So no need feel obliged or guilty over your chionging.
Since u just broke up and new to this industry, you tend to go for SYT and they are the ones with bargaining power. They only give GQ when you take P88, 1 blue note for GQ, 2 blue note for roaming. And since you are new and still feeling the fresh excitement, you might be more than willing to their offer or give even more than standard rate. (Spoil market)
There are still alot of places with very good service and reasonable price for GQ. Standard will be 55 entrance and 1 blue note for GQ. Anything more than that, you are carrot already. Since you are fresh, you decide your own spending. Check different threads more often and learn from the bros.
For places with Fj, 3 to 4 blue notes will be the market price. Dont get over quoted.
Its a long journey for your adventure. Chiong safe chiong smart bro. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Hi Experienced Bros,

Is it recommended to rotate ML within the same spa? Will I get black listed by the MLs if I butterfly within the same spa?

I think "between G & I" Spa got a few I really wana try.

Tested "BxYx"

Next in line
"JxJx"
"SxSx"
"Ixe" - like airport runway. Hahaha.

Pls advise. Thanks in advance.