View Single Post
Old 20-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recurrence Ulcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Thanks for the reply boss, but how do we explain for the recurrence ulcer then? It's like die die will have 1 ulcer at any point of time, sometimes on tongue also. And lets say if i have one on tongue near the tip, if I were to touch any other parts of my mouth with that ulcer, the places I touched should be infected with syphilis right?
my.clevelandclinic.org
Mouth Ulcers: Harmful or Just Annoying?
2–3 minutes
Mouth ulcer vs. canker sore: What’s the difference?

“Mouth ulcer” is a broad term that describes any sore or ulceration inside your mouth. As we mentioned earlier, canker sores are the most common type of mouth ulcer. They affect about 20% of the general population. Many people use the terms “mouth ulcer” and “canker sore” interchangeably.

You might get a canker sore if you have a folate, vitamin B or iron deficiency. But in most cases, canker sores appear without a known cause and for no apparent reason. They can also recur (return), meaning they come and go over the course of your lifetime.

Some people confuse canker sores with cold sores (fever blisters), but they’re very different. A canker sore appears inside your mouth. A cold sore forms outside your mouth, usually on your lips. Canker sores aren’t contagious, but cold sores are.

How do you know if your mouth ulcer is bad?

Anytime you have a mouth sore that lasts longer than three weeks, schedule a visit with your provider. Mouth ulcers that don’t go away could point to other underlying health conditions.

Are mouth ulcers a sign of cancer?

Usually not, but it’s possible. A mouth ulcer that doesn’t go away could be a sign of oral cancer. In most cases of mouth cancer, mouth ulcers appear on or under the tongue.

Most mouth ulcers are harmless. But if you have a mouth sore that won’t heal, you should talk to a healthcare provider.

A note from Cleveland Clinic

Most mouth ulcers aren’t dangerous. But they can be a huge inconvenience. Mouth sores cause pain that can keep you from enjoying the things you love, like eating certain foods, drinking comfortably, playing an instrument or kissing your partner. Your mouth ulcer will probably go away within two weeks. In the meantime, you can try over-the-counter medications and home remedies to reduce pain until the sore heals. If you have a mouth ulcer that doesn’t heal after three weeks, schedule a visit with a healthcare provider. You might have an underlying condition that needs treatment.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates