View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
We are all here to have fun and play/prey, and everyone has different kinks. The fact that we are here on the forum as anons sharing experience means that nothing is off limits to ask/share. Not too sure whats the point of this thread as I felt my questions were relevant - I'm just trying to find my favourite ML and seeking more info for liked minded bros.

To other bros like me. Really, life is short. Play hard, maximize your happiness EV and dgaf about copers.
You share more openly, the less likely you will find any favourite ML, because they either get busted or get abused. There is reason the forum is run like this and you should go maximize your brain first

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me