Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaylie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese CD providing BJ

Giving a blowjob to a lean fit 19 years old nsboy

(with his permission to share..)

A 19 years old nsboy receiving bj from me with different positions:
- lying down (his favourite)
- him sitting on the bed edge (both our second favourite)
- him standing up, me kneeling down (my favourite)

Gave him a catbath lick on his body and nipples and he moaned like fuck. He said he is very sensitive as his gf doesn't catbath lick him

After sucking and servicing him for quite awhile, he unloaded his 5-days cum in my mouth with him standing up and me kneeling down

I held on with my mouth to his thick and creamy cum (it felt so) and opened my mouth and played with his cum with my tongue, as he looked down and watched.

At his command to swallow, I gathered all his cum using my tongue and sent his cum down my throat, swallowing it with one single gulp.
I opened my mouth wide and stick my tongue out to show him my empty mouth, with him giving a fuckkk~ moan and a big grin on his face as he saw all his cum gone

(Forgotten to take a picture of his cum in my mouth)

Do you want to be the next to be sucked and serviced and perhaps swallowed?
Looking for young guys below 28 years old, with ns guys to the front since they serve the nation, they shall be serviced first
If you are older but good looking or you are fit/muscular, please drop me a text too ok?

Would be nice if you could allow a few pictures (without face) to be taken and shared with your permission. Would even be nicer if you could review it here haha.
However, if you would just like to be sucked without any of the above, it is fine too. Discretion is the most important.

Hear from you soon! (Looking for my next dick to suck)

Thank you for reading and loves,
Kaylie