View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Came over from other playgrounds to visit this Xiao Wan. Nice sincere girl. Straight talking and hit it off like old friends. As previously shared, FN with good sensual skills. Hardworking too. If you mange to get slots, good for you. This poor young girl is overworked and overwhelmed with messages so give her some time to reply.

Anyway PSA: Coco that hot young cute high gfe sexy kitten is leaving mid to end may. Not coming back to this line already. So grab your chance before the boat leaves. Not trying to create FOMO. U all don’t visit I got more time to spend with her. Just sharing intel because sharing is Caring I dare say in all my years of cheonging to get Coco at this price point it’s probably not going to happen again. So I’ll concentrate all my firepower for my last hurrahs!
The Xiao Wan is another one I added as one I haven't visited before... but unlikely to. Most probably try xiao yi instead (after trying jianing and tomato) last week.

Will leave a slot for Coco as well.

TMT