View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
qwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: First time kenna KC by FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Red tapes in any relationship. Lies. Deceit. No moral value and willing to be with other guys for fun or for money. For sure no long term stability. So TS and whoever, cut short your misery if possible. I encountered twice myself. It is hard to let go but i always ask myself will i still love them if they are out of shape one day or grow wrinkles all over? Is communication with them easy or i have to worry about faithfulness or drama daily? It also took me months or even years to forget about the previous until I meet another hottie who I got KC again but then I told myself that i will let go if i cannot tolerate the drama. I do not mind spending those money but it has to be exclusive during the time when i spent it for her. Again, you can never take a whore out of a whore. In order to control a whore you have to be a whore.
This is the same thing, a drug user is less likely to stop. will always return as a user. It's best not to be included in the drama. because if we were men who had money we wouldn't want to tolerate that. Except for their real partners who sometimes know what the FL does but can't forbid it because the man doesn't have the power to cover all her needs .