Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
Visited JM14 today and through my chat with the girl, she revealed that after battling foreign workers nonstop for 2 sundays, 2 out of the 4 girls currently in this house have decided to throw in the towel and have 'tendered resignation'. However, she also revealed that they still have to serve out a 3 month notice period before they are allowed to leave our shores though. By then more girls would have arrived anyway so i guess not much difference to chiongsters.

Please consider upping my points if you found this info useful
Haizz feel for the girls. JM is known for the being the favourite shooting venue for these starved foreign workers even before Covid. And since there are now limited girls presently working in JM right now, and with these FW workers now free to go GL, it's obvious that these girls would have swollen overworked pussies due to the overwhelming crowd. During the glory days of JM before Covid, I remember one girl telling me she hates servicing these FW workers due to them being rough but she had no choice. Last week on an evening I walked past JM H14 and 04 and thought of going in for old times sake but there were already long queues of FWs. I couldn't wait so I messaged my regular Dome 1 OKT since her girls were also based nearby. Hopefully things will stabilize at JM in the coming weeks and months. I also miss the old good days there