View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 01:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 17
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Her place is quite a bit of a Hobson's Choice. After all the bad luck she was having, she just needed a place quick and, most importantly, available. And this was it.

Call me wierd, but I find the place quite intriguing. Perhaps because I do have some interest in all periods of architecture. So I was explaining to her why post-war lodging had such internal structure and design. I think she got bored. Hahahaha.

Yep, agree, she's a gem
Lol...its like those war like structure of the olden days lol...i was surprised when she told me its a "condo"...when i did a google search before I arrive, I was like...where is the condo...lol..but indeed her room looks comfortable, far cry of what we see from the outside

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel