Thread: Sad Truth
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sad Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
Used to run a successful business in oil & gas sector. Knew a fellow businessman man since 2010 who is elderly and we partnered together in many projects successfully. We used to call each other daily, meet weekly twice have dinner blah blah blah, go over to each other houses .I would say he was a very close n dear friend to me.

2017 my business closed down and he too stopped his business. We kept in touch but not as often.Just yesterday I met him for lunch after 1 year and we had completely NOTHING to talk about. The lunch was very formal with alot of awkward silences. Yea we spoke the usual stuff like family, wat am i doing now etc. As we sat and ate our food, i could recollect all the happy and stressful moments we had together.

I felt that we have lost touch and what we used to have or share wasn't there any more. Not that I and he was arrogant, or i owed him money or we had some bad blood.

Its just that the whole relationship was built on business and grew into friendship, but the very friendship became dusted once business is no longer there.

Anyone have a similar experience.
There aren't no such things as friendship when it comes to work or bizness at least for me, can't say for others. Anyway, U 2 share common ground last time when u r cooperating in a bizness. Of coz you will feels like there are endless things to talk about and are willing to share stuffs.

Now that both of you are no longer in the same boat, this so called "close" friendship is non existant. It is normal, just get over it.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm