View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Count Of Monte Cristo (Part 4)

Very soon, the first bottle consumed with an enthusiastic Helen who was likely trying to precipitate her sobriety. The intoxication soon led to a bigger bottle of wine and soon the 2nd bottle was completed done. Both of us were already tipsy at this moment and I suggested to send her back.

Helen refused to go back to her husband's room and upon hearing this, I suggested my room which was of a different floor instead. She pondered for a moment and knowing the dilemma, I held her hand to affirm the decision.

We took precautions to avoid any possible detection by anyone familiar since we stayed in the same hotel and went back to my room swiftly. When the door closed, we dived into passionate kissing and tried to undress each other sometimes clumsily in our tipsy stupor. We didn't even shower and fell into my hotel bed when we were completely undressed.

As the toxication impairs erection, Helen helped herself to blow my manhood to stiffening.  I recalled that she urged me to penetrate her as she could no longer stand this urge. I went into her slowly and could feel her wetness accelerated by her desire to cheat. It was one of those rare opportunities that I could penetrate someone raw, always reserved for non working ladies and I made the best of it. This unshielded act of copulation did not even seem to disturb Helen. As our reciprocatory act was nearing its climax, I began to exhibit a look of resistance as though I was trying to slow down my ejaculation. and prepare to execute a withdrawal. Helen surprisingly dug her heels into my lower back and ordered me to cum into her claiming it is safe to do so now.

Further description is unecessary as I see my cum ooze out of her pussy while she wiped it off the excess. We laid in bed panting and perspiring and broke into laughter.