Old 28-01-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
randywest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Maple - Thai Smile

Open door and a slim girl about 160 cm open the door. Shes wearing a dress and can show her leg but will say shes like a chinese and really quite fair.

She dun really look like pix but frankly shes like chinese gnd.

She speak english really well and can break ice easily and in fact I spend lots time tcss with her as I want destress after not so good week.

After the tcss hug her and action start. Shes slim and so easily cold so warm her up and thenvery quickly after some hugging shes feelibng horny as she keep stroking my dick her hips is rocking.

Quickly caps on.never even have chance to bbbj

But damn shes tight super tight. My tool just average. Have to go slow to let her relax first b4 my tool slip in. Then shes really high and say feels good.

See the young face and her english have angmoh accent one. Sibei steam. Though scared to rough on her

But after some penetrationshe relax and keep say feel good. But not easy to make her cum.

Take quite long she say she no cum. But at least she honest.

So I ask her go top cowgirl. Finally she find the right angle and she say shiok cum. But her pussy so hot and tight now I also cannot tahan. Keep pounding until I also release. Shiok