View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Okay guys there may be a lot of kissbangs here in Seoul, but I went to the same one thrice. Near Hongik Univ Station exit 1, opposotie L7 hongdae hotel. Find it yourself, there is a Kplus signboard, go to the second floor.

You may not get to choose the girls but here are whom I've tried. I will give their uncensored names if you PM me.

Girls I have tried:
Cr****L: Good BJ, excellent english, is 24 according to another girl.
H**A: The most sexiest one, looks like that slutty looking girl at the club you wanna bang. No bj, no hand, but got something else. I want to bring home this one if I can. Small breasts but nice ass.
S**L *ee: A little plumper than usual Koreans, but womanly. 29, soft skin and breasts.

Most of the girls are okay to converse, using apps or chicken/duck/egg. Just be gentlemanly and polite. We don't want to tarnish our Singaporean repute. We have a pretty good record here.

Again, the prices are a bit high, but okay for the nice experience.
Dont pay more than 100k won for blow. I'm sure you can haggle if you want, but this seems to be standard at this particular kissbang.

If you are lucky, you may get a quickyyyyyy. GDragon style. Bang bang bang!
Was there recently, and got the same treatment like last year. She gives you a good time till you blow it into her mouth. Politely spit it out and wide it clean for you after. For second rounds, you can ride her without but with the decency to unload outside on her tummy or back when you are done.

Really fun, especially for those clubs where you get to also watch her service and enjoy with other guys once you are totally spent. Seeing the good work and spunk that they give her in return outside.

Love Korea and their clubs!!!