View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
thanks bros for all your tips.

actually it's not a real trap coz I am the one suggesting and pushing it - in fact my girl is the having some resistance coz she didn't think about kids (yet).

she lives in the farm and has her own farm/self-sustaining so she is happy to retire there, her family can help to take care too, but nonetheless I am willing to give financial support (in fact $1k for that kind of lifestyle is more than enough).

I take the point I will seldom see the kid but that's fine with me, we will let the kid know I have to work overseas and I'm always very busy - thats how I grew up with my dad too.
I'm just gonna ignore the part where the PRC carrot head you for your money part.

It is fucking cb selfish of you to base your fucked up experience growing up and forcing it on another child.

Fuck you understand?

What works for you may not work for the kid.