View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was assassinated on Friday.

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe died Friday after he was shot while giving a campaign speech, according to Japan’s national broadcaster NHK. He was 67.

The police have arrested a suspect, 42-year-old Tetsuya Yamagami, and officials said the police retrieved a gun from the scene.

Abe, the country’s longest-serving prime minister, was in power for two terms — 2006 to 2007 and 2012 to 2020.

The attack rocked the country, which has some of the world’s strongest gun laws and is widely considered one of the safest places on the planet.
------
I had a gut feeling this mth and August. All meet the residents events are cancel including the"hammer" too. Is not C19 but worry of "copycats". Memories flash back to 13 yrs ago. Uncle Chua set a VIP on fire because he did not received cny ang bao.

PT is a popular legal RLD that served customers past 35 yrs. Is closed will there be "hero" who confront our VIPs to reopen this RLD? Now could be possible because of fear of copy cats.

By the way. I guess if AV got the green lights. The WLs are moved to BL where they shared houses with LBs.