View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Wa bro you really hit the nail on the coffin.
Yes I admit I shouldn’t have get into a relationship with her, but sometimes when fate comes it is hard to control. I been chionging for more than 10 years this is the first time I get into such a serious relationship (beside my wife).
She is indeed a very special girl thus I fall for her so badly. But sadly I can’t get a divorce( even though I wish i can) as I have kids and also the financial part doesn’t work in my favour.
For info, my wife discovered the relationship before so I had initially break up with her and no contact for a few months. But somehow fate brings us back again.
Sadly now she initiated a break up and she seems very serious no matter how I tried to save the relationship.
Indeed maybe you are right, I should have let her go earlier. Probably I am selfish to keep her with me.
Really hope one day i can still meet her and be friends.
In my experience and observation of others, exes can't be friends. It's like you used to own a car. But now for whatever reason you had to downgrade to only renting it for half a month every month. Can you take it? How will you feel knowing that not too long ago you could have driven the car anywhere anytime without needing to share it with anybody else or be unable to access it at will?

You value your marriage and your relationship with your kids, let this KTV girl break up with you cleanly and for good. Don't try to keep her as a friend. Nobody will think better of you for doing so. You just look like a weak man who wants something but can't afford to buy it, so you go and walk past the shop with the item displayed in the window every day just to look at it.