View Single Post
Old 09-03-2024, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
I got her into a doggie position right away as i didn't want to risk her going back on our fragile agreement with foreplay. I lifted her skirt and slowly took off her under armor sport shorts and panties at the same time. Her butt was round and firm , definitely, someone who is sporty and works out.

*She was very nervous and I could see her body tremble , I stuffed my face into her pussy and started eating her. My tongue doing laps around her clit and slowly entering her hole. She started moaning even louder and she started getting juicier. I spread her right buttcheek with my right hand and started circling the edges of her asshole. It was amazing, there was no smell or foul tastes, it just tasted "meaty" if i had to describe it. I really felt like a fucking pervert, but she seemed to enjoy it. I started pushing my tongue in as I see her squirm and moan at such pleasures she never felt. I then inserted my finger in her , and started feeling my way for her gspot. I massaged her gspot in a circular motion applying pressure to it , all the while eating her ass, in mere 3 mins or so, she started orgasming, she shuddered and from my position , i could see her stomach muscles contract as her entire pussy pushed my finger out.*

I undid my pants and capped on, the excitement i had, transferred itself to my throbbing hard cock and the condom was a very tight fit for me. I rolled the condom up to the crown of my penis and parted her right ass cheek while I slowly pushed myself inside her. She tucked her face into the cushion and let out muffled moans as I slowly increase my thrusting speed. I could feel her vagina walls squeezing my cock, and the ridges and 'pattern' as I slowly slide myself in and out of her .

I could feel the condom slipping further up, and was now just covering my head. I quickly got her to change position to missionary, and as she did, i frenched her to distract her from looking at my dick and improperly worn condom. I pushed myself in her again and stayed in there as I undid the buttons on her uniform and pushed her sports bra up to review her small-ish b breast and tiny brown nipple. I started ravaging her breast with my tongue, sucking her nipples and licking her breast while she moaned and contorted her body, my dick could feel the parts of pussy rub against it with each movement she made. I was freaking swelling and throbbing inside her. My already hard and big dick was still trying to get bigger inside!

I slowly brought both my arms beneath her back with my hands gripping her shoulders, with short bursts of speed I pulled her whole body towards my groin in unison with my thrusting . Goodness, it felt so bloody good..She was screaming with pleasure and her hands were on my back pulling me towards her with every burst thrust I made.

In the midst of banging her, I felt the condom slipped off my dick and I felt her whole pussy , she must've felt it too as she moaned differently at that moment. I could see from her face that she was very high on the waves of pleasure, all of a sudden streams of tears started flowing from her eyes, she was getting emotional. Her moans were now between sounds of pleasure and cry-sobbings. What the hell was going on, I thought?

I started slowing down and giving her the oppurtunity to stop, but everytime I did that, she would just pull me closer and gyrate her pussy against my cock. Signalling that she wanted more ..
I increased my speed again and felt the wet ridges of her wall slide against the shaft of my raw cock, i leaned in and took quick whiff on her neck.. ah, the smell of a XMM, very faintly of sweat, flora body lotion, and the very intimate unique scent, that drug that lingers and swirls in my head, pumping more blood into my throbbing cock that's now threatening to erupt. My whiffs turned into opened-mouth kisses, smothering the sides of her neck, licking and sucking my way to the back of her ears, she moaned even louder seemingly enjoying it. I guided my tongue slowly to her cheeks and licked the trails of her tears, the salty taste of a XMM's tears.. I felt that familiar surge of perverse in full power overcome me, as I continued licking her right cheek as she shrieked and turned away in disgust.

I ascended and placed my body weight on her knees parting her legs into a spread with both my hands, I increased my momentum and fucked her as hard as I could, feeling the discomfort of both our pelvis clashing against each other.. The view was to behold, her left fist clenched into a ball, over her mouth, her contracting tummy was lean enough to see some muscles move as she trembled occasionally, her round firm boobs jiggled at every thrust. At times I would just have my dick soak inside her as i attempt to delay my ejaculation. She was already at this point exhausted and could only manage light moans,

I needed to invigorate things, I went in circular motions instead, her eyes went wide as she shrieked in pain and shook her head, one hand covering her mouth, the other pushing my hips away in protest. My thick shaft twirled in her tiny pussy, as I felt the sides of my dick pushing against every corner and circumference of her pussy, feeling the walls of her clenched pussy contract against my dick.

I knew she hated every moment of it as she writhed in the direction of my cock.. This only made me more excited and i decided to go a step further. I grasp the base of my exposed shaft with my right hand, and started twirling it in her manually with my metacarpophalangeal joint (thumb's knuckle) incidentally doing rounds on her clit , she protested even more and was hitting my arm while she bit into her fist.. Oh damn.. this feels too good!.. as i felt my entire dickhead brushing against the walls of her love canal, every time my sensitive dickhead brushed agaisnt the walls , I felt a ticklish(?)-electric like chill run through my body, causing my body to involuntarily to jerk.

Her agony was at my immense pleasure.

TBC....