View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggtrey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtrey View Post
Wagon - lust

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

She’s damn pretty accuracy to photos is about a 9/10, thai tan OL kind of feels to her. She looks especially pretty when she was moaning during the FJ.

to describe her body, can say she’s voluptuous meaty. I prefer this kind of size. Big boobs lover will like this, natural and very nice to suck, slight sagging as expected from that kind of size

She started off with some foreplay to get the mood going before capping on. As she rode me, she will rock back and forth on me and it is very shiok as her tight pussy squeeze me. After 1st shot, she will give a simple massage ( not those massage parlour standard but ok) while talking, she is good with carrying conversation so it didn't feel awkward at all.

2nd shot just had her blow me all the way, she did it with patience and didn’t complain.

Will RTF is my wallet allows me.
Wagon - rtf

Totally a hidden gem, really solid. With her when trying not to cum rlly need to gek teng teng one.

She is a lovable friendly girl. Puts in a lot of effort, since the first time we had a lot of chemistry, which made the session today feel more intense, like a partner to cuddle and snuggle close during the rainy weather.