View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR for YOONA @ ONESIAM

Listing: https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908864

Was looking through ONESIAM ladies and Yoona caught my eye. Did a quick search in the "Great Bonks" thread and saw good reviews so decided to take plunge.

OKT: 10/10
My 2nd booking with ONESIAM and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. I like it when OKT provide photo instructions so there's no confusion in finding the location.

G part of SG and rather accessible by public transport. The closest MRT station is quite a walk away so I would suggest taking a bus.

As time is precious when rushing for a session, I would suggest Bros to take a cab down instead versus driving. Parking might be a slight challenge and will likely slow you down.

Bonking premises - Hotel in G area which does not require registration which is always a big plus. Personally i prefer bonking in apartments since it feels more private as there's no risk of asking to be registered but the chances of this hotel asking you to register is pretty low.

Room & Toilet was neat and tidy and I would say its better than the average bonking premises operating in Dome 1. Would give more points if the location was not a hotel

Face: 8/10
20% discount from photos in her listing. She is 27/28 years old and this her 1st stint in SG.

She originates from Chiang Mai so it feels like you're bonking a Singaporean lady vs a Thai FL which is a plus if you're into fair skinned ladies.

Overall I would say she is an attractive lady and you definitely wont reject her.

I would not say she is up there in terms of the real car show models but its pretty close. To be fair, at this price point you have to manage your expectations since the most attractive car show models probably charge 10X the price!

Body: 8.5/10
She has an overall slim frame with long slender legs. Heightwise she is as per advertised at 1.6M which is the perfect height for me.

She has enhanced D cup tits with small areolas & eraser nipples which are just perfect for sucking on or caressing. While her tits feel slightly firm, overall she has 1 of the better boob jobs among FLs I've seen so far.

Pussy is shaven with her hairs trimmed short around her pubic bone. Personally I do not like to eat ladies out, but I did not smell any foul odours down there so Bros who like to eat pussy shouldn't have issues.

Her standout features are her nice rack, fair skin & slender legs which for most bros is a perfect combo.

BBBJ:7/10
Unfortunately her BBBJ was pretty standard and definitely has room for improvement. There's no DT or variation in speed of suction strokes, nor did she spend time licking my balls and shaft so it feels like a pretty 'SOP' type of BBBJ.

But well, the view more than compensates for it as looking at a slender fair skinned FL sucking your package is quite a turn on.

FJ: 7/10
Same like the BBBJ, the FJ was pretty standard or 'SOP' like. Not to say that its bad but I've definitely experienced better.

Then again the problem could also just be me as she mentioned I was too 'Big' for her and at some points I was hurting her abit.

I couldn't cum during the FJ as I was always worrying that if i pumped her too hard it would be painful so I ended up asking her to do a combi of BBBJ + HJ to finish off.

Overall she was accommodative to all the positions I wanted to try but I guess I was unlucky that I was too 'Big' for her.

GFE:8/10
She speaks passable english for a Thai FL so there is no trouble having a simple conversation. You may need to throw in Google translate every now and again though.

In terms of her overall vibe she is very friendly and chatty and tries her best to make you at ease.

She is also a lady of many talents being an emcee, bra & cosmetic model and also modelling for car shows.

One thing I found amusing about her is that she likes young men in their early 20s as she considers them "Fresher Meat". You would assume most ladies to prefer guys who are older so she definitely is the first I've come across that prefers younger men!

RTF: Maybe
She is not a clear RTF for me as there are many girls out there I'd want to try but for most Bros who book her, you definitely wont regret it.
I really enjoy your style of FRs. +8 to you
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich