Thread: Divorce advise
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 13
enzomatrix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterenzomatrix is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Divorce advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Some woman will want to put her man on a guilt trip so as to get what she wants, without realizing there are consequences, thus no divorce papers yet.

Rather than be confrontational-heated arguments that will only lead to clouded judgements, try positive engagement instead, with her parents whom may be the source of divorce advise.

Buy some nice delicacies or cakes, use it as a peace offering & visit her parents. Pay your respects to them thru small talk to find common grounds, as they too love their daughter & grandson & would want the best for them.

Then gently, with all patience & calmness, go into your visit purpose. Show them the financial & emotional costs of divorce, not just for convenience sake for 1 day, but 10 yrs down the road, the realities of future, as well as the better opportunities that a supported reconciliation can bring to all for a better future. Win them over & you will stand a better chance than go thru the pain of divorce battle, & will advise their daughter better.

Good luck.

Tough part on her parents is they NV treated mi as their son in law. I treated them well, buy them food n stuffs, go travel with them but the moment she ran hm they mk things out of nothing to accuse mi to the extend of hitting their daughter n so on. It's very demoralising to c that n they once joined in to push shut the door when I went there to tok to my wife. I was so hurt.