View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
His telegram group should be he's the organiser? Nothing wrong to be organiser as long as he's honest in his intentions and if he earn something from it then need to let everyone know also. Also set budgets, some kaki maybe ok to spend $2-5k Sgd a night and open bottle $20k a room, some maybe less etc. Normally gatherings like this best to meet up before the trip and get to know each other, those who can click then go together, always a big challenge when not everyone can get along, good luck to the trip ��
I am confirm not the organiser. This group is just set up to pour in ideas and see where to go. I don't decide where to go. Based on voting only. As for budget, I don't consider myself rich will just play like local there or normal tourist there. Don't wanna be carrot and won't pay more and inflate prices. Anyway we already have a group. Just asking for those going this week and alone if feel left out and no where or dunno where to go can join in if there are activites. Not necessary must join the activity as we also have our own activities to do.