View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
ilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

if you feel that relationship or intimacy between you and her is drifting apart, why not just take her out for a dinner like how you guys dated before and then have a good chat. there is not point making guesses or inferences based on the observations. the best way is still communication and you can ask her about her recent changes. if not just write a note about your thoughts accompanied with chocolate or what for her, so at least your message is brought across. be mindful/sensitive of how you put the message across. show her you are concerned about her and see how it goes. not to just jump to conclusion harshly i wish you all the best and if there is any issue, be mentally prepared and sure of what to do.
Giving my 5 humble points to a random someone daily without informing. That's the best I can do to put a smile on other faces here at SBF. I don't expect you to return the favour, but if you do notice it and want to do so, just go ahead. Thanks! (: