View Single Post
Old 29-01-2022, 10:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Wanker Jamus Feeling Sore Against Grassroots Adviser That He's Not Allowed To Mingle

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Parents might remember Edusave awards as being one of the crowning glories of their child's formative years.

These awards are offered to students based on their character, leadership, conduct, learning dispositions and academic performance, and are typically given to students in the top 10 per cent and above of a school's cohort.

Ceremonies are then held where Members of Parliament (MPs) will hand out the awards to awardees in their group...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.