View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Continuation of short story.
So u wash up after round 1 while she cleaned me just watched ufc….. after she finish her chores and ironing and she was about to leave. I just hugged her fron begind and told her lets do one more she say cannot she meeting her frens but i insisted all the while masaaging her tits i pulled down her shorts and start rubbing her pussy….when me was hard i just be t her over and started doggying her we were in the living room if neighbors opposite can see sure can see me piaking her wahahaha. Sat on the sofa and told her to ride me cowboy and reverse and she actually came while on top hehehe….. told to to rest abit and we proceeded to the bed. I positioned her at the edge as usual opened her legs and applied lube….. she knows whats cumming and told me cannot masakit (pain) i told her long time never fucked her ass and relax i gotcha…. Applied lube to her asshole and my cock head before i slowly penetrated her fucking tight asshole. Man still feels like the first time i fucked and took her anal cherry. Once head in i just pushed my cock all the way in…… started pumping love seeing bitches reaction will getting ass fucked….. turned her over and fucked her ass doggy aside fron seeing thier reaction the sight of ur cock going in and out of a tight asshole……. Priceless! Started speeding up as my balls were tightening she just closed her eyes and i came deeeeeeeeep in her asshole, after fully emptying my balls still managed a few more pumps before pulling out….. cum in the ass sure takes a linger time to drip out 😂 she washed up and left to meet her frens. Later in the day i watsapped her and she told me my cum was still dripping fron both her holes 🍆….. hehehe.
Top up their holes with cum > Top up their hp