View Single Post
Old 28-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!
Re: Massage along Changi road

I am also a regular along changi road. Hang out at the Telok Kurau corner coffee shop with friends for Beers and gossip.

Have seen many SPA open and close along this stretch of changi road. In fact have been to all of them except for 2, which is clearly advertised as proper Chinese TCM with aunties working inside.

Out of all of them my two favorite spa along that stretch is Diamond Spa and Frangrance Beauty Hub Spa which is just a few shops away from each other.

In fact I have recently dropped Frangrance beauty hub spa from my visit after they change management 2 weeks ago.

I am not sure why TS has a bad review of Diamond spa but I am not here to rebut or support any particular spa.

My regular Nothern PRC at Diamond Spa, since their opening 2 months ago has never short change me on time. Even after service if there is extra time will continue massage and charges are decent.

I have also been to the place where yuki works in. In her place she is the only presentable girl.

In my humble and not worth any money opinion, of all the Spa along that stretch of changi road, Diamond Spa have the best looking girls, especially during the day shift. This is as of 27th Jan after my walkabout around the area after my regular early drinks.