View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro forget it la... u explain until blood come out they also wont understand lor. they new come out and play never experience before standard rate.. to them 58 + 100 is standard... so they think they sibei li hai liao... what is gd service they also dunno...
Do agree with you.

Just sidetrack a bit on the pricing in another area @ AMK AVE 4 area with a MILF that just added onto my social App. Quite chio to my eyes as she also promote on TT.

When realise she works in that place. Told her (CB) is it 8i entry fees. She said since when & what is 88 entry fees. I said I was quoted before @ 88 an hour. Never patronise it since then. This CB said it is 68. Show me the menu pic. There is 88 beside it and was cancelled. Seems like they have dropped thsir price.

Another encounter with another 2 WL from the same shop recently @ AMK AVE 10 area. One offered 58 with the 50 canncelled on top. Few days later, her colleague message me to joi me for massage. I said your price increased to 58. No more 50 which I used to play. She said no. Still 50. I said why ? She said business no good. Indeed their business is no good when I walked pass their shop. Sitting around play hp.

Even @ PPC for All-in-1 for a haircut, hair wash ear digging, BJ & FJ @ $X00 recently, some might think it is ex. But I said, since I am there & spare to play, why not. Just be happy & enjoin with the time spent.

In short, there are still 50 job for us which we bros see is resonabke. For some might think other fees are standard to them. Therefore, one man's meat might be another man's poison.

Those with deep pocket can play big. Those with shallow pocket will play small. This is life. We just have our own playing field.

Just enjoy bros as we only live once.

Last edited by Jaycu69; 22-06-2022 at 01:57 PM.