Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Vinny323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Hey guys,

As you have known that the old thread for Desker WLs has been removed.
Hence I am creating this new Thread for Desker Queen - Zarina.

Guess this will be a one stop thread for everyone to find out updates on how to find Zarina and if she is working and also your FRs.

Hope this thread is kept alive with the last few houses WL houses left on Desker Road.

Bio Data

Name : Zarina
Boobs : 40DD
Service : BBBJ,FJ,HJ,COB,CIM
Damage : $50
House : 76

She is located previously at House 98 where she was famous, and has since moved to House 76. Do note she is seated at the entrance and hardly be able to miss her.

If her chair is empty means she is working and you need to wait a while till she is available. At times if she has regular might have to wait up to 40mins. Clientele she is open to all Locals, Foreigners.

Personality she is a friendly next door aunty when in her prime she has the Slutty come F me look.. Any man's dream of bonking a Minah with huge tits.. She is very friendly and accommodating to your needs and wants. Ensures that you are properly cleaned and washed before starting her service. Do note for BBBJ she will only perform if yr brother is clean upon her inspection. Have been her regular for past 15 years and there are bros here whom know her even longer..

Not sure when she is going to retire but eventually she will one day.. So those whom are new to the Desker scene should give her a try at least once to experience.

Hope for other bros to share their experience here that they had with Zarina..

Last Update : She is currently in Singapore and wont be travelling to Malaysia in the coming months. So please feel free to drop by. Her working hours now start earlier at 2pm instead of usual 5pm.
She do raw or outcalls