View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking care of FIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post

When we reach our home, FIL holds my hand while we are in the lift .

Once we enter our house and closed the door behind, we hug each other kissing passionately as we undress each other, soon we were naked in the hall kissing as he push me down on the sofa, kissing me all over and licking my pussy as he spread my legs wide open,

I get hold of his hard penis and stroke it..
As I lay down on the sofa, he moved over pointing his hard penis to my mouth, asking me to suck him off.
After a few sucking and deep throat me ..

Me : Dad, go to bed room

FIL carry me to my matrimonial bed, lay me there naked..

He waste no time, as he place his penis rubbing my pussy ,, he rub till I almost cum,
Me : Dad, fuck me..now.

With one swift movement, his penis enter deep into my pussy, hitting my cervix ..could feel his penis hit my g spot…

Me : Dad, faster, I going to cum..

FIL : OK, now, I'm cumming too

He fuck me missionary position, and he shoot inside of me ..and stay there as my legs wrapped around him..hugging each other as we continue to kiss like there's no tomorrow..

We then lay down exhausted, and soon we fall asleep,

Omg, I was sleeping with FIL, naked on his son matrimonial bed..

I was holding his flacid penis as we fall asleep..

The beginning of my sex life with FIL or rather as he wanted me to be his wife…

I dunno why, I woke up early in the morning, I look at the clock. It's 5am..
Turn to look at FIL, his penis was hard and up ..
I climb over, holding his penis to rub my pussy, soon I was riding him as I lower myself to his hard and curved up penis .
I rode him for about ten minutes, and woke him up, smiling at me hugging me as I lower myself to kiss him…

What am I doing, fucking my FIL at 5am in the morning….

I don't care as I rode him frantically…moaning loud as he lift up to thrust me, reciprocating my movement, I collapsed onto him as he shoot his sperm into my pussy..kissing him as he hug me..

As I lift up to my on my back..I could feel his sperm dripping out .
Naughty TS sis is such a good n fantastic sex writer the best so far I hv read not shy to use the erotic sexual words n terms that is so often spoken n heard between couples having sex with each other to describe how she enjoyed sex with her own FIL .. arousing us n making us guys n gals so hard n wet like her ...reading how they fucked each other n wishing we were her FIL instead...so steamed to know she enjoys her FIL rubbing his hardened penis against her wet pussy...got to go pcc now ...can't wait to read more of her sexciting story with her FIL if there is any more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor