View Single Post
Old 26-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Mr Bang Bang,

I will not be visiting HDY anytime soon and may only be accessing this forum infrequently in the next few weeks. If there is a chance to meet in HDY, we can discuss more. As I said, I will only be on the side of the truth. If anyone has done wrong, be it wrongly accusing others or otherwise, let us not take a confrontational approach but work on peaceful solutions.

When persons like Nanog69 who has been repeatedly spinning lies, selectively presenting half truths, etc.. I have decided not to explain and correct the inaccuracies. I have tried my best to meet his/her demands such as the demand that Nanog69 be termed as a guy. However, he/ she is still not satisfied. There are some things that I can change and some things that I can't change. Live and let live.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang bang
your observation is wrong then, when i say conact with OKT i meant those that you know after you cheong for a while, not those that you go with Thaivisitor. Some of them are very good friend with him (e.g axxxxx) Would they tell you the truth? I have been cheonging hatyai since 1998( longer than thaivisitor stationed there) and know many OKT there. I can assure you that thaivisitor collect commission, i am willing to give you the contact of the OKTs who can vierfy that, if you are proven wrong will you still defend your friend Thaivisitor here and will you shoot him down here? if you are willing to shoot him down if proven wrong, i will be glad to bring you to the OKT.

you have only been cheonging hatyai for a while and Thaivisitor is your first contact in hatyai accordingly to the postings i read. How many time have you been to hatyai without going through Thaivisitor? I suggest you defend him after a few more outing in hatyai( not with him but with some other bros here) and after meeting more OKT.

Last edited by fat29; 26-09-2006 at 08:06 AM.