Old 06-02-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Doubledecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤️🌷🍑Sexy Quennie - First Blood in FL industry, SUPERB BBBJ

FR for Quennie (https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=968199)

Looks: Bespectacled, sweet, young and demure GND looks even without makeup, bonus cute dimples when she smiles. Body wise she's quite small framed with big boobs, really angel face devil body here.

GFE: Very friendly and easy going, hit it off right away. Went for BBBJ end up extend to 90mins even before starting.

BBBJ: Boy was I in for a surprise, totally fooled by her cute face. Never had such an enthusiastic BJ in my life, slurpy until the saliva drip from balls onto the bed. Deepthroat no problem as well. Went for 2FJ but ended up surrendering to her mouth, doesn't stop even after you cum, legs were jelly when walking to shower.

FJ: Started with cowgirl, her ride and squats were as enthusiastic as her BJ, quickly had to flip over to pace myself. Did missionary and doggy, great view all around, gives you the CFM look time to time that makes me want to pump her harder.

Overall: Really best of both worlds, super hardworking girl. I thought I couldn't manage a second shot but she did it, made sure I cummed hard, definitely will RTF.