View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
I went behind her in my underwear fully erect, with her lying on her right side back-facing me. I started rubbing my erected cock over her tight cracks over her bum. I exhaled purposefully onto the back of her neck and gave it a few nibbles and small bites.

"Dear I am tired from a whole night of work"

"I am horny seeing you so sexy the whole night"

"But I am really tired. I am still a little drunk from all the drinking"

"Did anyone try to touch you here tonight?"

My left hand moved onto her huge braless boobs over her nightie. I searched for her nipples over the silky cloth and started playing around with her taut nipple. My right hand moved underneath her body and went right between her legs over her nightdress and started massaging her clit over the cloth.

"Dear what are you doing?"

"I want to know got any customers try to touch you here"

"Of course not. What are you talking about?"

"Maybe you drunk already, let them touch a bit. I can see that old customer eyeing your assets the whole night?" (I didn't see any of her customers at all. Was just trying to test her)

"That old customer? You mean Mr Tan? He is just a lonely man who lost his wife a few years ago. He is actually quite lonely and pitiful."

"So you pity him and let him play with your huge boobs a bit? I see him salivating at your C-Cup boobs. You got let him lick or not?"

Both my hands became more forceful in their respective positions and I could sense Xinni getting aroused and squirmming.

Her huge boobs sprung out from her nightie and she heaved out an arousing sigh. Her boobs, perfectly round with small pinkish nipples, were glistening with her sweat. I moved my head up and put it in my mouth.

"Ahhhh Dear"

Xinni turned her body towards me and we kissed passionately. Our whole night of inhibitions and tension let loose at this moment. We kissed like a young married couple. Our hands were all over each other's body.

Our clothes were soon thrown off our bed.

"I want to taste you"

"No Dear, dirty" (Xinni is one who never liked cunniligus)

"Why dirty? Did Mr Tan eat you too?"

I attacked her vagina hard ignoring her protests. She was so wet with juices. I spread her legs wide and munched at her pussy. She twitched and moaned. I inserted two fingers in and pulled out. My fingers were soaking. I put them into my mouth to taste the juices. She smelt and tasted out of the world. Complete musky, salty and a little sweetness. I dug at her clit and started to tongue her, lapping at her cunt like a lap dog for a straight 5 minutes.

Suddenly her body tensed up, she gave out a shriek "Dear!" and her hands pushed my head tightly onto her cunt.

She orgasmed. My face was messed up with all her cunt juices.

I got up and guided my cock into her wet pussy. Xinni just laid now motionless, exhausted from the large orgasm she just experienced.

For the next 5 minutes, I took short and fast strokes. Then I slowed down and took long strokes. She started to moan again.

"Fuck me Dear. You are so hard tonight"

I was surprised at how aroused I am tonight as well, given that I had fucked Moon earlier on at the KTV.

"Xinni, you got play with Mr Tan's cock like this?"

"No Dear"

"Really?"

"Why you keep asking like that?"

"Because I saw him so exhausted at the end, like he has cummed already"

"I didn't let anyone fuck me la"

"That means you got let them touch you?"

She kept quiet.

"You gave him a handjob? Or a blowjob?" (I quickened my pace like crazy now, driving Xinni into a frenzy)

"Ahhhh ahhhhh" Her legs suddenly became rigid and tight. She orgasmed again.

"Did Mr Tan cum a lot?"

She kept quiet.

I was reaching the point of no return myself but I wanted to push her.... and myself over the edge.

"Actually I saw you stroking his cock in the room"

"You saw?"

I came.

i got confused reading this part. was there missing pieces?