Old 17-03-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
corianderjuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

My first ever visit to TT. Just tried my luck texting her in the morning and managed to grab a slot early afternoon.

Entered the apartment and greeted by TT, really small frame and syt looks, kept calling me 姐夫 but what really took me by surprise was that she was completely naked lol. Took a shower alone and proceeded to wait in the room. The anticipation was building as I can hear another bro who was mid session with another girl (I'm guessing MM?). Quite awkward but it is what it is haha.

I won't go into too much detail of the entire experience. All the FRs about her wildness and craziness are true as she takes PSE to next level. I've never experienced anything like this with other MLs or FLs, especially her squirting, which is just out of this world. She got quite a "teh" voice and dirty talks almost the entire session. I guess for some it might be a little too much, but I think that's the overall persona she's going for, and she definitely emanates that energy well. If you're the shy or introverted type like me, she definitely can read it and will take the lead. But if you're the type that can match her wild energy, then I think it'll probably be a wilder experience.

The biggest con for me is that I'm afraid that I might never find an experience to top this. Damage was 3B but I would say well worth it. Will definitely RTM.